Use this form to process refund or exchange after item has been shipped back to Ezsuits.com
365 Day Return Policy
- Items must be returned in their original packaging and unworn
- Items cannot be altered in any way, shape or form
- Shirts cannot be removed from packaging
- All labels must be intact
- We give buyers up to 1 full year to return an unworn or undamaged item
Step One: Process Your Return
- Choose whether you would like to receive store credit or a refund.
- Submit your label request on our returns page (or email your request and item name to email@example.com). You will receive your return label via email or mail shortly.
Step Two: Submit Your Return Using Our Online Form
- Go to our Returns Page and submit your return into our system.
- You will receive a refund once your item is returned to stock.
Step Three: Your Shipping Box
- You can use your original box you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box.
- Drop it off at any authorized UPS Shipping Center. PLEASE DO NOT USE A UPS DROP BOX – you must drop off your return at a UPS Service Center – thank you! Find the UPS Service Center Nearest to You.
Once we have received your item we will then inspect it for any alterations or damages. If there is any questions we will email you. If a severely damaged item or incorrect item is returned, you will be liable for the cost of the item.
*Please note to use our pre-paid labels, shipments must be sent from the United States.
Submit your return and request immediate refund or exchange
Talk to a specialist